A time period of at least 1 year should have elapsed from the last name change.
At least 50% of its total revenue in the preceding 1 year period should have been accounted for by the new activity suggested by the new name, or, the amount invested in the new activity/project is at least 50% of the assets of the company.
The new name along with the old name shall be disclosed through the web sites of the respective stock exchange/s where the company is listed for a continuous period of one year, from the date of the last name change.
1. Paint or affix its name, on the outside of every office or place in which its business is carried on in legible letters.
2. The new name shall be printed in all its business letters, billheads, letter papers and in all its notices and other official publications.
3. Where a company has changed its name or names during the last two years, it shall paint or affix or print, as the case may be, along with its name, the former name or names so changed during the last two years as required under clauses (a) and (c). [First proviso to Section 12(3)(d)].
4. Intimate to the bank where company’s current account is in operation and change the name of company in bank records.
5. Apply for new PAN and TAN of the company.
With our experienced and skilled personnel, We at UpriseLegal provides a comprehensive compliance service at a very affordable prices.We follow law to the core and uses our knowledge to avoid any hassles in your business so that you can rise and grow! You may get in touch with our compliance manager on 9173512402 or email us at [email protected] for free consultation